Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board has published the exam routine of 2020 submitted. Beginning on February 3, the exam will run until March 1. And it has been ordered to complete the practical test of submission by March 11. The Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board published the schedule.
Self-center practical examination will be held. Special Instructions:
1. Students must take a seat in the exam room 5 minutes before the start of the exam.
2. The exam should be conducted according to the time specified in the question paper.
3. The first choice will be followed by a creative or creative test and there will be no break between the two tests.
4. The candidates have to collect their admit card from their respective Head of Institution at least three days before the commencement of the examination.
5. Physical Education, Health Sciences and Sports-12 and Career Education-1 for the students of 20-21 and 20-20 sessions.
6. Candidates will fill the circle by typing their Roll Number, Registration Number, Subject Code etc. The answer sheet cannot be folded under any circumstances.
7. Candidates have to pass the creative or creative and practical parts individually.
8. Each examiner will be able to participate in the examination only on the topics or subjects mentioned in the registration paper. Under no circumstances will you be able to participate in the examination on a different subject.
9. Candidates will be able to use a simple scientific calculator and keep analog clock with them. Other than that Cannot bring along the electronic device.
10. No one other than the center secretary can use mobile phones at the test center. The Secretary of the Union may use ordinary non-Android mobile phones for communication purposes.
11. A practical examination will be conducted in the self-center. But if there is no science department in the central madrassa, there will be a practical examination in the madrassas where there is no science department.